On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 6 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 10% of articles ever tracked. All articles More generally, Altmetric has tracked 1,574,944 articles across [...]
- The cannabinoid receptor type 2 as mediator of mesenchymal stromal cell immunosuppressive properties.
- Direct modulation of the outer mitochondrial membrane channel, voltage-dependent anion channel 1 (VDAC1) by cannabidiol: a novel mechanism for cannabinoid-induced cell death.
- Anti-inflammatory effects of Cannabinoid 2 Receptor activation in endotoxin-induced uveitis.
- The genetic ablation or pharmacological inhibition of TRPV1 signaling is beneficial in the restoration of quiescent osteoclast activity in ovariectomized mice.
- Antinociceptive effects of central administration of the endogenous CB1 agonist VDPVNFKLLSH-OH [(m)VD-hemopressin(α)] , a N-terminally extended hemopressin peptide.
- Increase of mesenchymal stem cell migration by Cannabidiol via activation of p42/44 MAPK.
- Using Mass Spectrometry-Based Peptidomics to Understand the Brain and Disorders such as Parkinson's Disease and Schizophrenia.
- Advances in the management of multiple sclerosis spasticity: experiences from recent studies and everyday clinical practice.
- Protective Role of GnRH Antagonist on Chemotherapy-induced Spermatogenesis Disorder: A Morphological Study.
- Cytoprotective Effects of Organosulfur Compounds against Methimazole Induced Toxicity in Isolated Rat Hepatocytes.
- Apoptosis Repressor with a CARD Domain (ARC) Restrains Bax-Mediated Pathogenesis in Dystrophic Skeletal Muscle.
- Characteristics and Function of Sulfur Dioxygenase in Echiuran Worm Urechis unicinctus.
- Epitopes of microbial and human heat shock protein 60 and their recognition in myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- RISC in PD: the impact of microRNAs in Parkinson's disease cellular and molecular pathogenesis.
- Recent advances in mitochondrial research.
- Cyclophilin d and acetylation: a new link in cardiac signaling.
- A3 Adenosine receptors mediate oligodendrocyte death and ischemic damage to optic nerve.
- Inhibition of ATP citrate lyase induces triglyceride accumulation with altered fatty acid composition in cancer cells.