Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Cannabinoid-dependent potentiation of inhibition at eye opening in mouse V1.
- Sudden unexpected death under acute influence of cannabis.
- A comparison of cannabidiolic acid with other treatments for anticipatory nausea using a rat model of contextually elicited conditioned gaping.
- Cannabinoids for epilepsy.
- Developmental but not adult cannabinoid treatments persistently alter axonal and dendritic morphology within brain regions important for zebra finch vocal learning.
- Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol-induced dopamine release as a function of psychosis risk: 18F-fallypride positron emission tomography study.
- NESS06SM reduces body weight with an improved profile relative to SR141716A.
- Sex-dependent changes in brain CB1R expression and functionality and immune CB2R expression as a consequence of maternal deprivation and adolescent cocaine exposure.
- Group II intron splicing factors in plant mitochondria.
- Morphological and bioenergetic demands underlying the mitophagy in post-mitotic neurons: the pink-parkin pathway.
- Phosphatidic Acid (PA)-Preferring Phospholipase A1 Regulates Mitochondrial Dynamics.
- Near infrared radiation rescues mitochondrial dysfunction in cortical neurons after oxygen-glucose deprivation.
- The reversible degeneration of heat-treated Scenedesmus vacuolatus under continuous light cultivation conditions.
- Plants utilize a highly conserved system for repair of NADH and NADPH hydrates.
- Singlet oxygen signatures are detected independent of light or chloroplasts in response to multiple stresses.
- Multiple Pathogenic Proteins Implicated in Neuronopathic Gaucher Disease Mice.
- p-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate, an Intermediate of the Phe/Tyr Catabolism, Improves Mitochondrial Oxidative Metabolism under Stressing Conditions and Prolongs Survival in Rats Subjected to Profound Hemorrhagic Shock.
- Mitochondrial Fission: Regulation and ER Connection.