Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Differential Effects of Delayed Aging on Phenotype and Striatal Pathology in a Murine Model of Huntington Disease.
- (4-(Bis(4-fluorophenyl)methyl)piperazin-1-yl)(cyclohexyl)methanone hydrochloride (LDK1229): A New Cannabinoid CB1 Receptor Inverse Agonist from the Class of Benzhydryl Piperazine Analogs.
- Programming of neural cells by (endo)cannabinoids: from physiological rules to emerging therapies.
- Nabilone for Non-chemotherapy Associated Nausea and Weight Loss due to Medical Conditions: A Review of the Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines
- Horizontal gene transfer of chlamydial-like tRNA genes into early vascular plant mitochondria.
- Insights into metabolic remodeling of the hypertrophic and failing myocardium.
- The Anticancer/Antiviral Agent Akt Inhibitor-IV Massively Accumulates in Mitochondria and Potently Disrupts Cellular Bioenergetics.
- Mitochondria as new therapeutic targets for eradicating cancer stem cells: Quantitative proteomics and functional validation via MCT1/2 inhibition.
- Aging: A mitochondrial DNA perspective, critical analysis and an update.
- Mitochondrial Distribution and ATP Content of Vitrified, In vitro Matured Mouse Oocytes.
- Emerging role of selective autophagy in human diseases.
- A minimalist mitochondrial threonyl-tRNA synthetase exhibits tRNA-isoacceptor specificity during proofreading.
- Compensatory elevation of voluntary activity in mouse mutants with impaired mitochondrial energy metabolism.
- Neuroprotective Effect of Didymin on Hydrogen Peroxide-Induced Injury in the Neuronal Membrane System.
- Preconception care: screening and management of chronic disease and promoting psychological health.
- Preictal dynamics of EEG complexity in intracranially recorded epileptic seizure: a case report.
- Neonatal Magnesium Levels Correlate with Motor Outcomes in Premature Infants: A Long-Term Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Mapping Epileptic Activity: Sources or Networks for the Clinicians?
- Stereoscopic three-dimensional visualization applied to multimodal brain images: clinical applications and a functional connectivity atlas.
- Predictors of Ketogenic Diet Efficacy in Children Based on the Electroencephalogram (EEG).
- Wordless intervention for epilepsy in learning disabilities (WIELD): study protocol for a randomized controlled feasibility trial.
- Brain iron redistribution in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: a susceptibility-weighted magnetic resonance imaging study.
- Disease-targeted versus generic measurement of health-related quality of life in epilepsy.
- Commentary: Medical Marijuana Survey & Epilepsy.