Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- The epigenetic contribution to stem cell ageing - can we rejuvenate our older cells?
- In Vitro Exposure of Leydig Cells to an Environmentally Relevant Mixture of Organochlorines Represses Early Steps of Steroidogenesis.
- Oxidative stress-induced mitochondrial fragmentation and movement in skeletal muscle cells.
- Oxidative Posttranslational Modifications Develop LONP1 Dysfunction in Pressure Overload Heart Failure.
- Structural basis of Sec-independent membrane protein insertion by YidC.
- Effect of bovine adenovirus 3 on mitochondria.
- Evaluation of Apoptosis Induction by Concomitant Inhibition of MEK, mTOR, and Bcl-2 in Human Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cells.
- Deficiency of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Adenylyltransferase 3 (Nmnat3) Causes Hemolytic Anemia by Altering the Glycolytic Flow in Mature Erythrocytes.
- Fast label-free cytoskeletal network imaging in living Mammalian cells.
- Mitochondrial Transfer of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells-derived MSCs to Airway Epithelial Cells Attenuates Cigarette Smoke-induced Damage.