Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Cannabidiol improves lung function and inflammation in mice submitted to LPS-induced acute lung injury.
- 2-Arachidonoylglycerol into the lateral hypothalamus improves reduced sleep in adult rats subjected to maternal separation.
- Low-frequency stimulation evokes serotonin release in the nucleus accumbens and induces long-term depression via production of endocannabinoid.
- Investigation of cannabis biomarkers and transformation products in waters by liquid chromatography coupled to time of flight and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry.
- Incorporation of Pentacyclic Triterpenes into Mitochondrial Membrane-Studies on the Interactions in Model 2D Lipid Systems.
- Genome-Wide Distribution of RNA-DNA Hybrids Identifies RNase H Targets in tRNA Genes, Retrotransposons and Mitochondria.
- NLRP3 inflammasome activation by mitochondrial ROS in bronchial epithelial cells is required for allergic inflammation.
- Malfunctioning of the Iron-Sulfur Cluster Assembly Machinery in Saccharomyces cerevisiae Produces Oxidative Stress via an Iron-Dependent Mechanism, Causing Dysfunction in Respiratory Complexes.
- Brain diabetic neurodegeneration segregates with low intrinsic aerobic capacity.
- Effects of PPARα/PGC-1α on the myocardial energy metabolism during heart failure in the doxorubicin induced dilated cardiomyopathy in mice.
- Modulating effects of acyl-CoA synthetase 5-derived mitochondrial Wnt2B palmitoylation on intestinal Wnt activity.
- [Role of rotenone in mitochondrial oxidative damage and the underlying mechanisms].
- Unique Function of Kinesin Kif5A in Localization of Mitochondria in Axons.
- Hsp10 nuclear localization and changes in lung cells response to cigarette smoke suggest novel roles for this chaperonin.