Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Ultrastructural characterization of in vivo-produced ovine morulae and blastocysts.
- Evaluation of Apoptotic Markers in HEI-OC1 Cells Treated With Gentamicin With and Without the Mitochondria-Targeted Antioxidant Mitoquinone.
- St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) Photomedicine: Hypericin-Photodynamic Therapy Induces Metastatic Melanoma Cell Death.
- Far-Red Fluorescence Probe for Monitoring Singlet Oxygen during Photodynamic Therapy.
- ERKs and mitochondria-related pathways are essential for glycyrrhizic acid-mediated neuroprotection against glutamate-induced toxicity in differentiated PC12 cells.
- Uncoupled skeletal muscle mitochondria contribute to hypermetabolism in severely burned adults.
- Assignment of 2'-O-methyltransferases to Modification Sites on the Mammalian Mitochondrial Large Subunit 16S rRNA.
- Investigating the Protective Effect of Lithium Against High Glucose-Induced Neurotoxicity in PC12 Cells: Involvements of ROS, JNK and P38 MAPKs, and Apoptotic Mitochondria Pathway.
- Effects of mtDNA in SHR-mtF344 versus SHR conplastic strains on reduced OXPHOS enzyme levels, insulin resistance, cardiac hypertrophy, and systolic dysfunction.
- Mitochondria-mediated apoptosis in mammals.
- Radiology Case of the Month: Headache.
- Normotopic cortex is the major contributor to epilepsy in experimental double cortex.
- Genomic aberrations of the CACNA2D1 gene in three patients with epilepsy and intellectual disability.
- Epilepsy, Cognition and Behavior.
- Radiology of the month. Headache. Subdural hematoma.
- Antioxidant effect of Achillea wilhelmsii extract on pentylenetetrazole (seizure model)-induced oxidative brain damage in Wistar rats.
- Timely versus delayed early childhood vaccination and seizures.
- The unexpected finding of a benign mature teratoma in a forensic pathology autopsy: a rare cause for sudden, unexpected death.
- Induction of a sense of bliss by electrical stimulation of the anterior insula.