Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Untangling the patomechanisms of temporal lobe epilepsy-the promise of epileptic biomarkers and novel therapeutic approaches.
- Automated one-step radiosynthesis of the CB1 receptor imaging agent [(18) F]MK-9470.
- Peripheral cannabinoid 1 receptor blockade activates brown adipose tissue and diminishes dyslipidemia and obesity.
- K2-Not the Spice of Life; Synthetic Cannabinoids and ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Case Report.
- AZD9272 and AZD2066: selective and highly central nervous system penetrant mGluR5 antagonists characterized by their discriminative effects.
- p53 directly regulates the transcription of the human frataxin gene and its lack of regulation in tumor cells decreases the utilization of mitochondrial iron.
- Mitochondria-immobilized pH-Sensitive Off-On Fluorescent Probe.
- Dichloroacetate and Cancer: New Home for an Orphan Drug?
- Establishment of the chloroplast genetic system in rice during early leaf development and at low temperatures.
- Architecture of the TIM23 Inner Mitochondrial Translocon and Interactions with the Matrix Import Motor.
- Resveratrol Preserves Mitochondrial Function, Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis, and Attenuates Oxidative Stress in Regulatory T Cells of Mice Fed a High-Fat Diet.
- Role of Bcl-xL/Beclin-1 in synergistic apoptotic effects of secretory TRAIL-armed adenovirus in combination with mitomycin C and hyperthermia on colon cancer cells.
- A dually located multi-HMG-box protein of Aspergillus nidulans has a crucial role in conidial and ascospore germination.
- AMPD1 functional variants associated with autism in Han Chinese population.
- Effects of hypoxic preconditioning on synaptic ultrastructure in mice.