Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Metabolite profiling of RCS-4, a novel synthetic cannabinoid designer drug, using human hepatocyte metabolism and TOF-MS.
- Anatomically heterogeneous populations of CB1 cannabinoid receptor-expressing interneurons in the CA3 region of the hippocampus show homogeneous input-output characteristics.
- Bromolactamization: Key Step in the Stereoselective Synthesis of Enantiomerically Pure, cis-Configured Perhydropyrroloquinoxalines.
- Ultralow doses of cannabinoid drugs protect the mouse brain from inflammation-induced cognitive damage.
- Endocannabinoid modulation by FAAH and MAGL within the analgesic circuitry of the periaqueductal grey.
- Recent advances in LC-MS/MS analysis of Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol and its metabolites in biological matrices.
- Proteomic analysis of mitochondria from embryonic and postnatal rat brains reveals response to developmental changes in energy demands.
- Modulation of the mitochondrial large-conductance calcium-regulated potassium channel by polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Synergistic Inhibitory Effect of Berberine and d-Limonene on Human Gastric Carcinoma Cell Line MGC803.
- Rapamycin Attenuated Cardiac Hypertrophy Induced by Isoproterenol and Maintained Energy Homeostasis via Inhibiting NF-κB Activation.
- Mechanisms of TiO2 nanoparticle-induced neuronal apoptosis in rat primary cultured hippocampal neurons.
- Mitochondrial tricarboxylate and dicarboxylate-Tricarboxylate carriers: from animals to plants.
- The Mitochondrial Amidoxime Reducing Component (mARC): Involvement in Metabolic Reduction of N-Oxides, Oximes and N-Hydroxyamidinohydrazones.
- Targetable Phosphorescent Oxygen Nanosensors for the Assessment of Tumor Mitochondrial Dysfunction By Monitoring the Respiratory Activity.
- Quantitative Proteomic Study of Myocardial Mitochondria in Urea Transporter B Knockout Mice.
- Characterization of functional reprogramming during osteoclast development using quantitative proteomics and mRNA profiling.