Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Synaptic effects of cannabinoids: Complexity, behavioral effects, and potential clinical implications.
- Identification and quantification of cannabinoids in Cannabis sativa L. plants by high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Antisense oligonucleotide-mediated correction of transcriptional dysregulation is correlated with behavioral benefits in the YAC128 mouse model of Huntington's disease.
- Mitochondrial Biogenesis in the Acutely Injured Kidney.
- Critical role of prohibitin in endothelial cell apoptosis caused by glycated low-density lipoproteins and protective effects of grape seed procyanidin B2.
- Trichonomas vaginalis Metalloproteinase Induces Apoptosis of SiHa Cells through Disrupting the Mcl-1/Bim and Bcl-xL/Bim Complexes.
- Auranofin Promotes Mitochondrial Apoptosis by Inducing Annexin A5 Expression and Translocation in Human Prostate Cancer Cells.
- Risks and Benefits of Carnitine Supplementation in Diabetes.
- Role of Mitochondria in Alcoholic Liver Disease.
- Decreasing Mitochondrial Fission Prevents Cholestatic Liver Injury.
- Mitochondrial ROS in cancer: initiators, amplifiers or an Achilles' heel?
- LHON Gene Therapy Vector Prevents Visual Loss and Optic Neuropathy Induced by G11778A Mutant Mitochondrial DNA: Biodistribution and Toxicology Profile.
- Britannin, a sesquiterpene lactone, inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis through the mitochondrial signaling pathway in human breast cancer cells.