Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Methods to Characterize Spontaneous and Startle-induced Locomotion in a Rotenone-induced Parkinson's Disease Model of Drosophila.
- Parkia biglobosa Improves Mitochondrial Functioning and Protects against Neurotoxic Agents in Rat Brain Hippocampal Slices.
- Bcl-2 Family Proteins Are Involved in the Signal Crosstalk between Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Tumor Chemotherapy Resistance.
- Lysosomes and α-synuclein form a dangerous duet leading to neuronal cell death.
- Synthesis and evaluation of 3-salicyloylpyridine derivatives as cytotoxic mitochondrial apoptosis inducers.
- l-3-n-Butylphthalide attenuates β-amyloid-induced toxicity in neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells through regulating mitochondrion-mediated apoptosis and MAPK signaling.
- (-)Hydroxycitric acid attenuates endoplasmic reticulum stress mediated alterations in 3T3-L1 adipocytes by protecting mitochondria and down regulating inflammatory markers.
- Free fatty acids as modulators of the NLRP3 inflammasome in obesity/type 2 diabetes.
- Characterization and expression analysis of peroxiredoxin family genes from the silkworm Bombyx mori in response to phoxim and chlorpyrifos.
- Re-evaluation of the Near Infrared spectra of mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase: implications for non invasive in vivo monitoring of tissues.