Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- BNIP3 Interacting with LC3 Triggers Excessive Mitophagy in Delayed Neuronal Death in Stroke.
- Curcumin inhibits aerobic glycolysis and induces mitochondrial-mediated apoptosis through hexokinase II in human colorectal cancer cells in vitro.
- ATP/ADP Ratio, the Missed Connection between Mitochondria and the Warburg Effect.
- Editorial: Novel Insights into the Role of Anesthetics and Opioids in Organ or Tissue Protection.
- Smad3/Nox4-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction plays a crucial role in puromycin aminonucleoside-induced podocyte damage.
- Calcium Movement in Cardiac Mitochondria.
- Cardiac mitochondria exhibit dynamic functional clustering.
- Metabolism leaves its mark on the powerhouse: recent progress in post-translational modifications of lysine in mitochondria.
- Overlapping Binding Sites of the Frataxin Homologue Assembly Factor and the Heat Shock Protein 70 Transfer Factor on the Isu Iron-sulfur Cluster Scaffold Protein.
- ECSIT Bridges RIG-I-Like Receptors to VISA in Signaling Events of Innate Antiviral Responses.