Support our Research. Project 1) We sequence patients with Epilepsy who are being treated with CBD. Our goal is to find a genetic signature for positive response to CBD. This information will assist parents in making important relocation decisions. Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen (Parent company) is sequencing over 100 Dravet syndrome patients with the hope […]
On Oct 8th 2013, Medicinal Genomics and Courtagen scientists published a method to navigate 1000s of human gene patents. The technique likely impact non human gene patents as well. 60 days later Altmetrics has it classified as in the top 5% of articles ever tracked. http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v31/n10/abs/nbt.2703.html Some Links to Blogs discussing this are here , here and here
- Inactivated Sendai Virus Strain Tianjin Induces Apoptosis in Breast Cancer MCF-7 Cells by Promoting Caspase Activation and Fas/FasL Expression.
- Targeting mitochondria metabolism for cancer therapy.
- Development and Use of Retinal Pigmented Epithelial Cell Line from Zebrafish (Danio rerio) for Evaluating the Toxicity of Ultraviolet-B.
- Impaired Cardiac Energy Metabolism in Embryos Lacking Adrenergic Stimulation.
- Neuroprotection by scorpion venom heat resistant peptide in 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of early-stage Parkinson's disease.
- Overexpression of PGC1α and accumulation of p62 in apocrine carcinoma of the breast.
- PDGF-BB Protects Mitochondria from Rotenone in T98G Cells.
- Endometriosis may be associated with mitochondrial dysfunction in cumulus cells from subjects undergoing in vitro fertilization-intracytoplasmic sperm injection, as reflected by decreased adenosine triphosphate production.
- Erratum to: MuRF1 activity is present in cardiac mitochondria and regulates reactive oxygen species production in vivo.
- Therapeutic strategies in Parkinson's disease: what we have learned from animal models.