PsiloSEEK P. cubensis Speciation Assay
Confirm your mushroom strain is truly Psilocybe cubensis and not potentially harmful Wood Lovers species.
Medicinal Genomics has simplified the identification of Psilocybe Cubensis species. This qPCR assay is used to confirm that a mushroom is in fact Psilocybe Cubensis and not a potentially harmful mushroom species that could cause adverse effects to the consumer.
The Medicinal Genomics team has made significant contributions
to the field of psychedelic mushroom sequencing and analysis.
Expert Insights from Psilocydia
Interested in Sequencing your Mushrooms?
Results are mapped to the most complete and comprehensive P. cubensis reference genome assembled by Medicinal Genomics, and reports are delivered on Psilocydia.net with the following information:
- High-impact variants found in genes of interest such as Psilocybin and Psilosin synthase (PsiM & PsiK genes)
- Tables comparing samples to other strains in the Psilocydia database
- Blockchain Digital Stamping Certificates showing your strain’s genetics were submitted to the DASH blockchain to establish prior art
Psilocybe Cubensis Webinar
During this webinar we will explore:
- Genetic variation in the Psilocybe cubensis synthesis pathway
- The design of qPCR assays for simultaneous quantification of E. coli and Salmonella species contamination concurrent with Psilocybe cubensis species identification
Ready to Get Started?
Complete the form below and a Medicinal Genomics representative will be in touch to help you answer any questions or provide more information on the PsiloSEEK assay.